Friday, March 4, 2011

Oops. The Trip Is Over

Wherever did the time go.
We had such good intentions to do the Blog daily while on our trip to South America. Well our trip came and went and we were gone from Jan 29-Feb 17th. Did I blog? Not much...or any really.

The truth is that the ship internet was hit and miss and it was a good excuse to not blog.
Then I could say I only had my iPad on the trip which has a less than desireable keyboard. But I could have arranged to use my husbands laptop.
No. It was just laziness and procrastination.

So now that I am finished with the self flaggellation I think I will do a 'post trip' blog. Because in reality I have been processing the trip (mentally and emotionally) since we got back. And...some interesting stuff has surfaced.

Stay tuned.
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment